THERE’S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE
Be it technology, engineering, research and development, software development, or sales or any other enabling functions, we provide you with ample opportunities to build your portfolio the way you want. If you're ready for a challenging yet rewarding career, then join us today. We are growing fast and are hiring people who value relationships and can take charge of their careers.
In order to apply for a job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the open position in the subject line.
We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO executive to manage websites of different niches with efficiency. Ability to work on Keywords, On-Page, and Off-Page Optimization. A self-driven expert to manage SEO to increase organic traffic and ranking on major platforms.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of On-Page, Off-Page, and White Hat SEO Optimization.
- Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
- Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Developing quality content for PR management, website, and blog.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to manage digital marketing campaigns, influencer marking and building blogger/outreach network.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and/or SEM/SMM.
- Hands on experience in google, facebook & other native ads, measure & report performance of all search engine marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience as SEO/SEM executive and major social media platforms.
- Passion for SEO, SEM, social media marketing, display advertising, influencer marketing.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design's production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts while following the company visual guidelines.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Maya, After Effect, 3D Modelling, Cinema 4D, RealFlow, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Be open to design reworks and edits if there are constructive comments.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, marketing teams, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design.
- Atleast 4+ years of creative design experience.
- Experience using design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Video Editing & Motion Graphics is a PLUS.
- Strong typography skills.
We are looking for a marketing copywriter who will be a part of the performance/digital marketing team. Excellent writing skills and the ability to think creatively is a must for this role, as creating high-performing content will be a key responsibility. The right candidate will be a self-motivated quick learner who will always go the extra mile to deliver.
- Research sector-related topics (retail e-Commerce business and products such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.)
- Write and optimise high-quality content for ads (on Facebook, Google and Quora).
- Create high engagement social media content that reflects the brand voice.
- Interpret project briefs and produce content for other channels including print and email marketing.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Acquire insight in online and offline marketing trends in the industry and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Build internal relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver marketing deliverables.
- Organise and support the team in all other marketing and branding efforts.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in English Language, Linguistics Studies, English Literature, Journalism and/or Mass Communication.
- Work experience of 2-5 years; relevant work experience will be a key consideration.
- Working knowledge of google, facebook ads and other offline marketing initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, learn on the job and get-things-done.
- Strong track record at past employers, preferably experience as a business editor, business research writer, technical writer, journalist in recognized finance/business/economics magazines, newspapers or publishing houses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL server databases.
- Design, construct, develop, code, debug, document and maintain web site applications using our in-house development processes and methodologies.
- Conform to define software design methodology for the development and implementation of internet-based application to support all aspects of web site functionalities.
- Perform code review and evaluation and determine recommendations for adaptation.
- Creation of low-level design document from functional specification and technical design document.
- Conduct low-level design review with team lead and technical lead to ensure that the low-level designs conform to respective functional specifications and technical designs.
- Apply rigorous testing methodologies and use cases to analyze and verify software programs, algorithms, data transformation, forms, reports and interfaces.
- Timely communication of issues and status information to team lead concerning system development activities.
- Generate application test data as necessary and validate any data conversion requirements for final implementation and production rollout.
- Being responsible for the analysis, design and development of certain key business applications.
- Coordinating the efforts of all developers in the team and ensure the activities are executed according to the project plan and that target dates are met.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, which includes minimum 3 years of experience in codeigniter.
- Experience on MVC frameworks like mainly preferred laravel, codeigniter or any other framework will be added advantage.
- Experience in MySql database.
- Experience in 3rd Party API's (Google Mail/Maps, Yelp, Outlook, Salesforce etc).
- Knowledge of version control: Git/SVN.